WillardBoatOwners New Member

Admin

Submitted on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 - 14:26
Submitted by user: Guest
Submitted values are:

Name: Jay Mollenhauer
Location: Hillsdale, NY
Own a Boat: Yes
Boat Name: Lone ranger
Boat Model: Ranger tug 27 2011
Comments: In the market for a full displacement trawler for my retirement
years

--
Willard Boats administrator

Gary Mertl

Welcome to the group, Jay. I did the same thing several years ago and am very pleased with the decision. Willard's are wonderful boats!

Gary
W30 Voyager, Orca
Bellingham, WA

On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 02:26:58 PM PST, Admin <info@...> wrote:

Submitted on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 - 14:26
Submitted by user: Guest
Submitted values are:

Name: Jay Mollenhauer
Location: Hillsdale, NY
Own a Boat: Yes
Boat Name: Lone ranger
Boat Model: Ranger tug 27 2011
Comments: In the market for a full displacement trawler for my retirement
years

--
Willard Boats administrator

--
Gary
W30 Voyager, ORCA
Bellingham, WA

Willis Skaggs, Vega 30 Nomad

Inline image

Inline image

Inline image

My retirement boat 1973 Vega
Clear Lake,Texas

On Thursday, November 10, 2022, 9:40 AM, Gary Mertl via groups.io <gulliver32us@...> wrote:

[...]

Henry Turner

Looks very nice, congratulations.  When you get time, how about some more pictures?

On 11/10/2022 6:34 PM, Willis Skaggs via groups.io wrote:

[...]

1974 W30 Vega Horizon :Audrey’s Bell”, Corpus Christi, TX

Willis Skaggs, Vega 30 Nomad

I will, Thank you, we are excited to cruse Galveston bay….
Willis