Topics

Willard Penant

Les Higgins

Does anyone know if the Wiilard insignia flag can be purchased anywhere?

Rick E

Hi Les - I currently have only 1 Willard burgee left.  I ask for a $50 donation to the Willard Owners Group (WOG), and then just make your request to info@....  I will be ordering more, so for any additional orders please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

Info about WOG, including an image of the burgee is at https://willardboats.org/join-wog .It’s a high quality marine grade burgee, suitable for 30 to 40’ Willards.

I also have two Willard baseball caps available, $25 each. Again, you can use the WOG donation form at
https://willardboats.org/donate-wog

Donations support the WOG website, WOG Rendezvous (if we’re ever able to have them again!), and if funds are still available, will be contributed to support this WBO list.

Thanks,
Rick E., willardboats.org

--
Rick E., Vega Nomad "Sunshine"
willardboats.org

Les Higgins

Great ! Thank you, I will be submitting my donation..

On Aug 15, 2020, at 14:04, Rick E <rick@...> wrote:

[...]

chris gibbs

hey howdy! if you can tell me/us when you get those pennants in? hell, I have a brand new mast could use some color!

-chris

On 2020-08-15 17:29, Les Higgins via groups.io wrote:
Great ! Thank you, I will be submitting my donation..

On Aug 15, 2020, at 14:04, Rick E <rick@...> wrote:

Hi Les - I currently have only 1 Willard burgee left. I ask for a
$50 donation [1] to the Willard Owners Group (WOG), and then just
https://willardboats.org/join-wog . [2]It’s a high quality marine
https://willardboats.org/donate-wog [1]
Donations support the WOG website, WOG Rendezvous (if we’re ever
able to have them again!), and if funds are still available, will be
contributed to support this WBO list.
Thanks,
Rick E., willardboats.org
--
Rick E., Vega Nomad "Sunshine"
willardboats.org [3]
Links:
------
[1] https://willardboats.org/donate-wog
[2] https://willardboats.org/join-wog
[3] https://willardboats.org
[4] https://WillardBoatOwners.groups.io/g/main/message/18067
[5] https://groups.io/mt/76212989/2270402
[6] https://WillardBoatOwners.groups.io/g/main/post
[7] https://WillardBoatOwners.groups.io/g/main/editsub/2270402
[8] https://WillardBoatOwners.groups.io/g/main/leave/defanged

Rick E

I’ll get an order in on Monday. These will be for 12 x 18” flags, which are perfect for 30 & 36-foot Willards, and I think they’re fine on 40-footers too. But some 40’ and above might want the 14” x 21” size. I will be getting a quantity of 12x18’s for sure, but if you’d like a 14x21 please let me know as I don’t want to get stuck with a bunch of the larger ones. (Larger ones are virtually the same price - $50 donation still applies.)

Vendor states 4 week delivery time, but my experience with them is that they get done much faster - usually within a week or two.  Once I get them, I’ll mail them out right away through first class mail.
--
Rick E., Vega Nomad "Sunshine"
willardboats.org

HALLIE DAVID MCCURDI

David McCurdy Willard 30, Scullywag. I would take a large flag and a hat.

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone