Topics

wagner hydraulic helm rebuild

richarddalaska

The Wagner hydraulic helm on Lilliana is leaking around the shaft. The boat is in Mexico and I can’t get to it at present. Can anyone on the list tell me the model number of the Wagner helms on the W40 from about 1978. I need that model number to order a rebuild kit.

Thanks
--
Richard P
Willard 40 -Lilliana-Sea of Cortez, Mexico

Sven

Hi Richard,

This is the one we have on LAGOM, '84 40 Willard PH.

-Sven

chris gibbs

christ. here's some spam.

Richard. my name is chris. I own Checkered Past at the Richmond Yacht Club.

My wife claims I'm 52. I've wanted to drive dancer since I'm 13 years old.

That needed to be said.

Another thing? my old buddy/ship/race mate/and fellow race car builder Vern died - and left his 36 Vega (nœken) to the RYC foundation. A simply lovely woman named Sue picked it up and now? I'm hoping it becomes a cocktail platform, anchored in the bay for old timers to have a hoot watching races.

I made the mistake of buying a 36 Vega here in florida. HAHAH it's got a 4 cylinder motor that is some kind of greymarine/continental tractor action. spares? we'll have to see.

anyhow? I just wanted to comment on the TJ.

good luck and fair seas brother.

On 2019-12-12 00:40, richarddalaska wrote:
The Wagner hydraulic helm on Lilliana is leaking around the shaft. The
boat is in Mexico and I can't get to it at present. Can anyone on the
list tell me the model number of the Wagner helms on the W40 from
about 1978. I need that model number to order a rebuild kit.
Thanks
--
Richard P
Willard 40 -Lilliana-Sea of Cortez, Mexico
Willard 30- Puffin- SE Alaska
Tiffany Jayne 34-sailboat- Dancer- SF Bay
Links:
------
[1] https://WillardBoatOwners.groups.io/g/main/message/17776
[2] https://groups.io/mt/68263408/2270402