Topics

Vega Voyager For Sale

teach_geek

01/07/10 - Slow Dancer is for sale. Interested parties should visit: willard30.info  for details.

wdeserved@...

Edited

Hi , I just joined the Willard group and was wondering if Slow Dancer is still for sale . I saw her on Yacht World a while back and I am now ready to purchase a nice Voyager . Thanks , Greg Burns - You can reach me at 406=844-0770

dpstainsby Stainsby

Hi Greg, I have attached a link to what appears to be a beautiful Voyager located in Sechelt, British Columbia. We saw it at the Willard Rendezvous in 2018 and she had been lovingly restored.
Dick Stainsby, former owner Foley's Fault

Nov 30, 2019 - 1977 30' Used Willard Vega-Voyager 30 Trawler Boat For Sale - $54500 - Sechelt, British Columbia. See boat pictures, videos, and detailed ...

On 2019-12-24 4:33 p.m., wdeserved via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi , I just joined the Willard group and was wondering if Slow Dancer is still for sale . I saw her on Yacht World a while back and I am now ready to purchase a nice Voyager . Thanks , Greg Burns

wdeserved@...

Hi Dick , Thank You for the link , I will check it out ! Take Care , Greg Burns

-----Original Message-----
To: main <main@WillardBoatOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Dec 24, 2019 6:43 pm
Subject: Re: [WillardBoatOwners] Vega Voyager For Sale

Hi Greg, I have attached a link to what appears to be a beautiful Voyager located in Sechelt, British Columbia. We saw it at the Willard Rendezvous in 2018 and she had been lovingly restored.
Dick Stainsby, former owner Foley's Fault

Nov 30, 2019 - 1977 30' Used Willard Vega-Voyager 30 Trawler Boat For Sale - $54500 - Sechelt, British Columbia. See boat pictures, videos, and detailed ...
On 2019-12-24 4:33 p.m., wdeserved via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi , I just joined the Willard group and was wondering if Slow Dancer is still for sale . I saw her on Yacht World a while back and I am now ready to purchase a nice Voyager . Thanks , Greg Burns