Topics

Roll chocks

richarddalaska

For anyone interested, I have uploaded a photo of Lilliana’s roll chocks,(roll stabilizer fins)  as a work in progress. I hope to relaunch in a couple of weeks and see what good they do.

Doing fiberglass work in 90 degree plus sun is no fun.
--
Richard P
Willard 40 -Lilliana-Sea of Cortez, Mexico

Eric

Looks good so far!  Is that wood or foam or?
I may have to redo Quasars fins some day.
Eric.

Richard A. Miller

Richard P,

How do we locate the photo?

Would love to sed what you did but cannot locate photos!

Richard M

On May 12, 2020, at 4:54 PM, richarddalaska <rpackard@...> wrote:

For anyone interested, I have uploaded a photo of Lilliana’s roll chocks,(roll stabilizer fins)  as a work in progress. I hope to relaunch in a couple of weeks and see what good they do.

Doing fiberglass work in 90 degree plus sun is no fun.
--
Richard P
Willard 40 -Lilliana-Sea of Cortez, Mexico
Willard 30- Puffin- SE Alaska
Tiffany Jayne 34-sailboat- Dancer- SF Bay

Eric

Richard, To find photo;
At lower end of this email, click on "view/reply online"
Click "photos" on left column. note: may require being signed in.
Click on album "Lilliana"

Eric