Topics

HELP - picture of Taras (W36 #40) at launch?

Peter P

Folks - somewhere I have lost the picture of my boat when she was launched. Pic was on the WBO Y! front page for a while. Shows the boat on a marine railway with three men standing in front. Does anyone happen to have it? I'm guessing it's on a back-up hard drive somewhere. Between PC swaps and Yahoo demise I seem to have misplaced it.

Thanks in advance ....

Peter P

Found the picture on Rick's WillardBoats.org website (many thanks Rick for your passion in preserving Willard history).