FOR SALE: 1974 Willard Vega Horizon 30 Nuala May

Ana

1974 Willard Vega Horizon 30 Nuala May FOR SALE by its third owner.
Vessel has been maintained and cared for with love throughout her life but especially since I found her in 2007. See photos here https://willardboats.org/boats/nuala-may
and latest survey from 2019 attached below with equipment and upgrades listed.

At present state, the newly rebuilt 48-year-old Perkins engine has failed. I am intending to replace it with a Beta 38.

Nuala May can be bought in the near future, and purchase options include the following:
- As is, for $60,000 (inc. newly rebuilt Borg Warner Velvet Drive 2:57 transmission)
- With a new Beta 38 engine in the crate for $75,000
- With a new Beta 38 engine installed for $85,000

Questions, offers or more details: ana.santos@... / 604.892.0305

Ana

I thought I should add here the answers to questions I am receiving via email:

- Nuala May's Perkins engine has already been completely removed and the engine bed is clean and ready for the new motor.
- The fuel tanks have never been replaced but access plates and drain fittings have been installed (photos below) and they were cleaned inside last time in 2020.
- I am Canadian and the $$$ mentioned for the purchase options are CAD.