Topics

Easy Fix sightings

Sven
 

We've seen Easy Fix cruise by our slip in Channel Islands harbor a few times now.  Good-looking little ship !

-Sven

Rick E
 

Take pictures!  They can be posted here: https://willardboats.org/boats/easy-fix
--
Rick E.
willardboats.org

Luke Vickery
 

Hello Sven,

Many thanks for the kind compliments.  You have a beautiful vessel as well.  I think we’re 1 of 2 Willards now in CI Harbor.  I’d love to meet sometime to share Willard stories.  We’re docked at Seabridge Marina in CI Harbor.  

Cheers,
Luke Vickery
805-207-7449

HALLIE DAVID MCCURDI
 

Where is CI harbor???

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone

On Feb 2, 2020 11:53 AM, lukevickery@... wrote:
Hello Sven,

Many thanks for the kind compliments.  You have a beautiful vessel as well.  I think we’re 1 of 2 Willards now in CI Harbor.  I’d love to meet sometime to share Willard stories.  We’re docked at Seabridge Marina in CI Harbor.  

Cheers,
Luke Vickery
805-207-7449

Luke Vickery
 

Channel Islands, California

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 6:07 AM HALLIE DAVID MCCURDI <Davidsailboat@...> wrote:
Where is CI harbor???

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone
On Feb 2, 2020 11:53 AM, lukevickery@... wrote:
Hello Sven,

Many thanks for the kind compliments.  You have a beautiful vessel as well.  I think we’re 1 of 2 Willards now in CI Harbor.  I’d love to meet sometime to share Willard stories.  We’re docked at Seabridge Marina in CI Harbor.  

Cheers,
Luke Vickery
805-207-7449

Nancy Grenander
 

Channel Islands harbor falls within the Oxnard, Ca zip code 93035. 

Nancy (M/Y LAGOM)

Sent from Nancy's iPad

On Feb 3, 2020, at 06:35, Luke Vickery <lukevickery@...> wrote:


Channel Islands, California

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 6:07 AM HALLIE DAVID MCCURDI <Davidsailboat@...> wrote:
Where is CI harbor???

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone
On Feb 2, 2020 11:53 AM, lukevickery@... wrote:
Hello Sven,

Many thanks for the kind compliments.  You have a beautiful vessel as well.  I think we’re 1 of 2 Willards now in CI Harbor.  I’d love to meet sometime to share Willard stories.  We’re docked at Seabridge Marina in CI Harbor.  

Cheers,
Luke Vickery
805-207-7449

Sven
 

To add to what Nancy said,  we just moved from Vintage Marina to Channel Islands Landing.

There is also another Willard in Vintage Marina;  Named "Hank" ?

Just north of CI,  Sherry and Chaz keep their many-miles-cruised-over-10-years-and-both-coasts "Mystic" Willard 40.

It would be fun to get together,  maybe see if we can find Hank's owner too for a Seafresh meetup ?


-Sven M/V LAGOM

Robert Green
 

To reply to Sven:  "Hank" (previously St. Cyr) was in Channel Islands until this past June.  I then cruised Hank up to Puget Sound.  I have moved to Tumwater, Wa. and Hank is now in Olympia, Wa.  Also, from following the Willard site, i will note that since acquiring Hank, I have replaced both fuel tanks(now aluminum), rebuilt the engine (still the 4-107), rebuilt the velvet drive trans, replaced the stern tube, and replaced  the ballast in the stern (with lead) while having to chip out old ballast for the stern tube replacement. Also recently installed a dry composting head as there is virtually no room for a holding tank in a Searcher.  I'm planning on attending this years rendezvous and then addressing the cosmetic side of the boat.  Hope to see many of you there.

On February 3, 2020 at 8:12 AM Sven <southbound@...> wrote:

To add to what Nancy said,  we just moved from Vintage Marina to Channel Islands Landing.

There is also another Willard in Vintage Marina;  Named "Hank" ?

Just north of CI,  Sherry and Chaz keep their many-miles-cruised-over-10-years-and-both-coasts "Mystic"  Willard 40.

It would be fun to get together,  maybe see if we can find Hank's owner too for a Seafresh meetup ?


-Sven M/V LAGOM

 

Sven
 

Wow,  I should pay more attention !  You've been busy !!

This morning we decided to attend the rendezvous so maybe we'll see you there ?

Thanks,


-Sven M/V LAGOM