-Sven

chris gibbs

as it should be brother- tight ship.

On 2020-09-12 16:40, Sven wrote:
Out for a harbor cruise on an otherwise dreary day (with almost no
forest fire smoke). Had to enhance the images to make up for the gray
cast in the sky and air.
Looking good !
-Sven
Links:
------
[1] https://WillardBoatOwners.groups.io/g/main/message/18140
[2] https://groups.io/mt/76808538/2270402
[3] https://WillardBoatOwners.groups.io/g/main/post
[4] https://WillardBoatOwners.groups.io/g/main/editsub/2270402
[5] https://WillardBoatOwners.groups.io/g/main/leave/defanged

Luke Vickery

Hello Sven - I think we’re the only two Willards in Channel Islands Harbor, CA?  Thanks for the great shots!  Hope to meet you and the Lagom crew soon!!

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 1:40 PM Sven <southbound@...> wrote:
Out for a harbor cruise on an otherwise dreary day (with almost no forest fire smoke).  Had to enhance the images to make up for the gray cast in the sky and air.

Looking good !

-Sven

Sven

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 02:31 PM, Luke Vickery wrote:
I think we’re the only two Willards in Channel Islands Harbor, CA?  Thanks for the great shots!  Hope to meet you and the Lagom crew soon!!
We probably are since Oscar (?) moved to Ventura or something ?  Chaz and Sherry are still up in Ventura with their 40' PH behind their house.

We could always do a dinghy social distancing meet-up if we're at Catalina or something.  If the weather gets less dreary we'll definitely head out to either the local islands or back down to Two Harbors.

-Sven

ALAN LAVINE seaVocean

Let's do a so cal Catalina  rendezvou  I'm in Willington  with are a 8 ton cutter. seaVocean