WillardBoatOwners New Member

dpstainsby Stainsby

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [WillardBoatOwners] WillardBoatOwners New Member
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 11:14:31 -0800
From: Dick and Pam Stainsby <dpstainsby@...>
To: wylie39@...

My apologies; I thought people were trying to identify the model/age of the Willard which is why I said "looks like ours". Ours is safely moored at home on Vancouver Island unless somebody took it last night to the east coast. I'll try and check a little later. 😁

Dick Stainsby, Loon a Sea

On 2022-11-30 9:32 a.m., wylie39@... wrote:

sorry. this is the Caloosahatchee River- the InterCoastal. He's heading west, to Ft. Myers. He would have had to come across the Okeechobee through two locks and he's now headed to the last lock before Ft. Myers.

chris

On 2022-11-30 11:44 am, dpstainsby Stainsby wrote:
Hi everybody,

Looks just like ours.

Dick and Pam Stainsby,

Loon a Sea,   1991 Willard Pilot House

On 2022-11-30 8:15 a.m., Curt Dawson via groups.io wrote:
That looks like one of the earlier 40 pilothouses.

On Nov 30, 2022, at 10:58, chris gibbs <wylie39@...> wrote:

Hello All,

11/28 this passed in front of my house. I think it's one of the big Willards no? It's double ended. I don't know who it was nor did I get the name of the boat.

Anyhow- maybe it can get forwarded to the owner if someone can ID it.

Chris Gibbs

On 2022-11-30 10:55 am, Gary Mertl via groups.io wrote:
Yes, it's at Squalicum Marina, surviving the weather as best it can,
ha.
Gary
W30 Voyager, Orca
Bellingham, WA
On Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 07:59:03 PM PST, John Falvey,
Hillyard PH Sloop 38' 1950 <proffalvey@...> wrote:
Thanks for the greeting, Gary.
One of our retired sons and his wife may want to acquire a trawler in
the Puget Sound area sometime during 2023, and I thought I would help
with the search.
So is your boat now located in the Bellingham marina?
John
On 11/28/2022 7:45 AM, Gary Mertl via groups.io wrote:
Welcome to the group, John. I had my boat in Blaine for many years and
liked it very much. All except the commute from Bellingham, that is.
Gary
W30 Voyager, Orca
Bellingham, WA
On Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 05:24:03 PM PST, Admin
<info@...> wrote:
Submitted on Sunday, November 27, 2022 - 17:24
Submitted by user: Guest
Submitted values are:
Name: John Falvey
Location:  Blaine, WA
Own a Boat: Yes
Boat Name: Chabela
Boat Model: Hillyard (UK) Pilot House Sloop 38' 1950
-- Willard Boats administrator
-- Gary
W30 Voyager, _ORCA_ [1]
Bellingham, WA