Re: WillardBoatOwners New Member

John Falvey, Hillyard PH Sloop 38' 1950

Thanks for the greeting, Gary.

One of our retired sons and his wife may want to acquire a trawler in the Puget Sound area sometime during 2023, and I thought I would help with the search.

So is your boat now located in the Bellingham marina?

John

On 11/28/2022 7:45 AM, Gary Mertl via groups.io wrote:

Welcome to the group, John. I had my boat in Blaine for many years and liked it very much. All except the commute from Bellingham, that is.

Gary
W30 Voyager, Orca
Bellingham, WA

On Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 05:24:03 PM PST, Admin <info@...> wrote:

Submitted on Sunday, November 27, 2022 - 17:24
Submitted by user: Guest
Submitted values are:

Name: John Falvey
Location:  Blaine, WA
Own a Boat: Yes
Boat Name: Chabela
Boat Model: Hillyard (UK) Pilot House Sloop 38' 1950

--
Willard Boats administrator

--
Gary