Re: W36 Vega and does the Cockpit Seat Make into n Bunk

Bill

Ian,
I echo Peter’s comments. We find our W36 sedan very comfortable for a couple, and workable for one extra. I have seen several W36S over the years and I have never seen two identical interiors. I personally have had two W36S, #6 and #34. One had the head in the forepeak with two single berths aft of the head, one port, one stbd, with a passageway to the head between, and a pipe berth above each, for a total of four. One had a  small dinette, and the other an L shaped settee, both similar to photos you have posted.
Our L shaped settee converts to a double berth by moving the back cushions down, but as Peter notes more than a couple plus 1 gets crowded for longer trips. The dinette was single wide and short, I prefer the L shaped settee with table, it has plenty of room for 3 without impeding passage to forward.
Off hand I can’t recall seeing a 36 in BC, but we hope to be in Nanaimo next summer and would be happy to give a tour.
Bill

--
W36S #34 The Grey Goose