Re: 2022 Rendezvous

Peter P

Welcome Peter from Willard Marine! What a treat to have you pipe-up on our group of Willard enthusiasts! WBO has been active for over 20-years - I think since 1998 or so. Willard continues to have an exemplory reputation in the recreational marine industry, much to the credit of those on this forum.

What might be an interesting story for you: I visited Willard Marine in the late 1990s when George Angle was still around. He knew my 1970 W36 #40 well. A good friend of his in Newport Beach had it built for him. George apparently spent some time on the boat and was so impressed that he eventually purchased Willard Marine. He gave me a pennant that must be 12-feet long that flew from the mast. I stil have it somewhere.

Peter