My new concern is for co-pilot seating. The icebox really isn’t big enough for two bums. Herself would often perch on the galley counter, but I’ve raised that and now it’s not so comfy. I’m thinking about a lift-up seat at the end of the ice-box, over the steps to the salon, as an extension of the ice box. Not sure it’s going to work, frankly.

A good option is to only cruise in pleasant weather when everyone (but you) will be out on deck enjoying sunshine.

-Sean

On Apr 12, 2021, at 5:56 PM, Simon Minc <simonminc@...> wrote:

Also, looking for ideas to improve the helm seat situation. Any pictures for a 30 foot Willard will be appreciated.  Thanks.

From: main@WillardBoatOwners.groups.io <main@WillardBoatOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Sven <southbound@...>
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 5:49:22 PM
To: main@WillardBoatOwners.groups.io <main@WillardBoatOwners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [WillardBoatOwners] New owner (was: New helm seat)

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 05:42 PM, Sean Eamon Kennedy wrote:
I highly recommend you ignore the blisters until you’re really ready to tackle the problem properly. It’s highly unlikely they’ll sink the ship no mater how bad they are.
I'd absolutely second that.  Very few blister problems are structural.  Congrats on a great little ship !

-Sven

--
1984 W40 PH "Lagom"

--