I’m happy to answer any specific questions you come up with. You can see a few pictures of Voyager “Moonlight” and her projects in the photo sections. We’re just south of Seattle in Des Moines WA now, so feel free to drop by for view and gander some time - once you’ve got your vaccine that is (got my first jab last week!)

Or maybe we’ll have a mini rendezvous in the San Juan’s this May?

-Sean

On Apr 12, 2021, at 10:07 AM, Simon Minc <simonminc@...> wrote:

Hi Willard Owner's group. New by here. I just bought Rogue Wave,  a 30 ft Vega Voyageur. Moored at Goldstream on Vancouver Island.  She needs a bit of this and that, so haul out in a month or so. Blisters and many engine leaks , top side gel coat crazing etc. Any words of encouragement out there? Best to you all.
Simon and Karen

From: main@WillardBoatOwners.groups.io <main@WillardBoatOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Gary Mertl via groups.io <gulliver32us@...>
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 7:58:12 AM
To: main@WillardBoatOwners.groups.io <main@WillardBoatOwners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [WillardBoatOwners] New helm seat

I'm planning on being out there in May too. Hey, a mini rendezvous! I'll keep an eye out for other Willards, as I always do...

Gary
W30 Voyager, Orca
Bellingham, WA

On Sunday, April 11, 2021, 10:44:55 AM PDT, Bill <limedodge@...> wrote:

Beautiful work! The Grey Goose (1967 sister of Malaya) is also hoping to spend some time in the San Juan’s in May! Keep an eye out for us! Bonnie and Bill
--
W36S #34 The Grey Goose

--
Gary