modified weaver dinghy davits for a W30

richarddalaska

There was a discussion a while ago about dinghy davits for W30s. I have uploaded two photos showing the modified Weaver brackets that I installed on Puffin about 14 years ago. They mate to the weaver brackets that one normally glues to the dinghy side. I have carried our inflatable on these stern brackets since installation and never had any problem. Time to launch the dink is less than one minute. Time to reattach and lift is about two minutes.
--
Richard P
Willard 40 -Lilliana-Sea of Cortez, Mexico