Re: Willards For Sale

JB

@Curt...

I’m a long-time tourist on the Willard boards and wannabe owner.  Do you mind if I ask where in NE you plan to harbor Duet?  I live in Downeast Maine, and Willards (esp 40s) are pretty rare around here.  Feel free to contact me directly if you prefer.   Congrats on the new boat and thanks for any reply... Joe.  Deer Isle, ME

jababbitt86@...

On May 13, 2020, at 9:21 PM, Curt Dawson via groups.io <Curtalandawson@...> wrote:

 I purchased Duet, a 40 formerly named Cavu. The boat is in Florida and will be moving to the NE.

Curt

On Wednesday, May 13, 2020, 18:31, Rick E <rick@...> wrote:

Lots of Willards for sale right now!  Check out the list at https://willardboats.org/classifieds (and let me know if you see any there that are no longer available -- there could be some outdated listings.)

Also check out "Rescue 1", a 1975 W30 Nomad (the last one built), that has had a lot of good stuff done to begin a restoration, but is now available for a minimal price: https://willardboats.org/boats/rescue-1
<rescue1-2_1_.jpg>

--
willardboats.org
<rescue1-2_1_.jpg>