Re: Willards For Sale

Curt Dawson

I purchased Duet, a 40 formerly named Cavu. The boat is in Florida and will be moving to the NE.

Curt

On Wednesday, May 13, 2020, 18:31, Rick E <rick@...> wrote:

Lots of Willards for sale right now!  Check out the list at https://willardboats.org/classifieds (and let me know if you see any there that are no longer available -- there could be some outdated listings.)

Also check out "Rescue 1", a 1975 W30 Nomad (the last one built), that has had a lot of good stuff done to begin a restoration, but is now available for a minimal price: https://willardboats.org/boats/rescue-1

--
willardboats.org