Re: CAP RAIL CAULKING ON MY WILLARD 8 TON CUTTER

Sven

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 08:43 PM, John Reitzammer wrote:
As soon as a helper on the dock grabs the stanchion as you dock the sealing job on that stanchion is compromised.
Ah yes,  the problem with boat-handles !  I had a friend make up this graphic which I was going to have printed on something like credit card plastic stock and hang on each stanchion before pulling into a dock.  That was for our sloop where the stanchions were always being abused by overly helpful dockhands.

-Sven