From: main@WillardBoatOwners.groups.io <main@WillardBoatOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Sean Eamon Kennedy via Groups.Io <s_eamon_k@...>
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2020 8:10 PM
To: main@willardboatowners.groups.io <main@willardboatowners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [WillardBoatOwners] mast spec and sail size for voyager 30

My mast is down currently. It’s a new mast a friend built for me a few years ago, but it works with the old shrouds, so the height must be reasonably close to original. It’s hinged a foot or two above the pilothouse top.

Here’s the stats:

Scantlings are 3.5” wide x 3” deep at the base tapering to 2.5” x 2.5” at the crans, with 2” diam to the truck (tip top)

Height from the base (on the fore cabin top) to the hinge is 58.25”. From the hinge to the crans is another 118” with another 12” to the top.

Sorry, no sail or boom info. Hope that helps.

-Sean
Moonlight

On Feb 27, 2020, at 12:16 PM, Jay <lasttangle@...> wrote:

The mast and sails have long since been removed from my Vega Voyager 30. I just wondered if anyone had any information about replacing the missing mast and sails?

--
Sean Eamon Kennedy
Vega Voyager “Moonlight”