Stern thruster ?

Sven

I'm curious if anyone here has added a stern-thruster like this to their Willard (of any size) ?

We definitely do not want to put in a standard bow thruster as that would require reducing the capacity of the holding tank and involve major surgery.

The stern would have to be modified a little bit to build up a flat surface for a Side-Power style stern thruster.  I haven't checked to see how much space there is between the stern (just under the water line) and the rudder post,  but that might be a show-stopper.

Right now it is just a daydream,  but it would be interesting to know what others might have done.

Thanks,

-Sven